approximately 500g Haddock (or fish of your choice)
1 sweet pepper
1 chili pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 red onion
2 potatoes (can add more)
1 tin of tomatoes
2 tbsp of curry powder
2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp mixed herbs
200ml of vegetable stock or water
oil to cook
1. Peel and chop raw ingredients including the fish.
2. Coat fish in herbs, black pepper and salt.
4. Add the fish and cook through this should take about 5/6 minutes depending on heat.
5. Add the tomatoes water potatoes and curry powder.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes. (or until potatoes are cooked)
And there you have it, serve with rice or pitta.
|I served with pitta and decorated with red pepper|
Remember to adjust the ingredients depending on your taste, you could even add coconut milk for a more creamy curry. Will serve 2-4 people.